Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Carol says I have to update...

bossy thing lol. OK...my friend is doing better. We analyzed Seattle guy and have decided he is gay. :) I mean...what kind of man.....when sneaking up on a humming bird to take pics...walks pointing his toes ballerina style. Nuff said. The visual gives me the willies. Don't get me wrong...I think male ballerinas are fine...very athletic etc....but a man that points his toes while walking...well kinda girlie in my opinion.

Andrew came back from his kayaking trip on Sunday....he was gone for 10 days...God it seemed longer than that. So needless to say...my blog has been neglected for...ummm...other things :)

Andrew, my 10 yr old daughter and I all went to hot yoga last night. Warned my daughter that a plateful of perogies before class was a BAD idea. Needless to say, she learnt that sometimes mom does know best lol. It was Andrew's first time and he DIED. It was a lot tougher than he thought it would be. Afterwards I asked him if he found the whole hot yoga thing "hot" and he didn't have much of a reply lol. I think he was too busy trying to just breathe in there let alone having the energy to look around the room then let blood rush to that part of his body.

Eating has been all over the map. I have good days that are followed by disastrous ones. I'm not stressing over the whole thing. I'm happy and enjoying life...and if that means I drink Venti Hot Chocolates then so be it lol.

If I was to analyze my eating...I would have to say that I eat WAYYYY too many carbs. I am a carb piggy. Bread, fruit, bread, tortillas, bread, bagels etc....oh and cheese. Those are my pitfalls. I do seem to do better when I have worked out. That whole not wanting to undo what I have done thing. I have heard that the eating is like 80% of this whole thing. That if you can nail the food plan....then the fat will come off. I firmly believe that. I watched my ex lose 30 lbs in 12 weeks just by eating properly (no workouts at all). Granted he is a man and they tend to lose easier (bastards :P)

That's it for now...didn't weigh this morning....kids were bickering again grrrr.

Keepin' it real....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend's guy. It happens.

Glad your honey got home and that's why your blog was forgotten for a few days. :P

I'd love to try that hot yoga one day, I LOVE the heat and saunas, etc. It sounds like it's right up my alley.

I've been eating more chicken, fish and veggies lately. Hardly any carbs, maybe a bowl of Special K now and then, but my weight hasn't budged much. Men make me sick. They just have to think about losing some pounds and off they come. Whatever.

carolakabb said...

ok, you ex losing 30 lbs in 12 weeks? Well it just confirms he was a jackass (lol, in somekind of twisted logic, that comment makes sense!).

Cool on you all doing yoga. It is un to share things w/ people.

Yes, I think I've become the blog update police... I must be procrastinating too much for work.